What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
disc40

Guessing you think the cigar is good enough at that price? I honestly have no recollection but I know I've smoked a couple several years ago.
Sweet, thanks!

Yeah, it's been a while but I smoked the robusto a few times... wasn't mind-blowing awesome, but was a solid smoke - and at that price, I think I'm buying...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to try some of those gorgeous Partagas extra oscuros cause they're so damn attractive.

So I got a box of robustos at JR. The current box special came with 5 Rothschilds too. Plus I used code SHP10OFF to get 10% off, plus code E3D860 to get an additional $5 off, plus code LEFTOVER to get some sort of promo cigar sampler.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
La Reloba habano toro box from cigarplace - 40% off for being discontinued. Comes out to $65 for 24 sticks. I can't remember how these smoke, but it seems like a good deal for a box of Pepins.
disc40

Guessing you think the cigar is good enough at that price? I honestly have no recollection but I know I've smoked a couple several years ago.
Sweet, thanks!

Yeah, it's been a while but I smoked the robusto a few times... wasn't mind-blowing awesome, but was a solid smoke - and at that price, I think I'm buying...
Been a while for myself as well, but I recall liking them enough to pay $3/ea for a box.

Zclassy1

If it's worth doing, It's worth doing right.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wanted to try some of those gorgeous Partagas extra oscuros cause they're so damn attractive.

So I got a box of robustos at JR. The current box special came with 5 Rothschilds too. Plus I used code SHP10OFF to get 10% off, plus code E3D860 to get an additional $5 off, plus code LEFTOVER to get some sort of promo cigar sampler.
I had problems with them being rolled too tight to smoke, dust rating because I to like the brand and look.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had problems with them being rolled too tight to smoke, dust rating because I to like the brand and look.

Will let you know how these work out. So far ratings have been pretty good. Will keep fingers crossed as to the construction.

Zclassy1

If it's worth doing, It's worth doing right.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Will let you know how these work out. So far ratings have been pretty good. Will keep fingers crossed as to the construction.
I got them from cigar international, I'm letting them sit in hopes of loosening up enough to smoke. Good luck