What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
So here is what Holt’s sent me in place of the 2018 sampler. Not bad I guess....I’ll get to try some of the black label as well as the green. Two of the sticks have cracked feet and one a vein down the length so big I could almost see it pumping like a roided up meatheads carotid. I think I’ll end up steering clear of Holt’s in the future.1E0B3CB6-66C7-4211-BFC2-B68D37BEAF79.jpeg

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So here is what Holt’s sent me in place of the 2018 sampler. Not bad I guess....I’ll get to try some of the black label as well as the green. Two of the sticks have cracked feet and one a vein down the length so big I could almost see it pumping like a roided up meatheads carotid. I think I’ll end up steering clear of Holt’s in the future.View attachment 117184
Bummer. I kinda got shafted on the serious deal.
But I think Holt's box deals and specials are usually really good.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
10 packs of Robert Caldwell Funfetti are $22 on JR. Use promo code:funfetti
Search the thread on here before buying fellas. This is basically a Caldwell Short filler cigar that according to reviews here really wasn’t all that special and they’re what 3-4 years old now? ‍♂ Probably SUPER MILD!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Thoughts on today's deal from Fox Cigar? I haven't tried any of these, although I know the names.

Hmm, well, it's not actually a great deal, unless you really want the mug.. ;)

Based on what people have said here, Those are all blends that are pretty good, but not necessarily great compared to their blend family relatives. Palate dependant of course. And it's not really a big price break, compared to what they can be gotten for on deals, but that would usually be for 5 or 10 packs.
So if they're sticks you're curious about and want to try anyway, it would probably be worth picking up. Likely a good bit cheaper than buying them all as singles at a B&M.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Thoughts on today's deal from Fox Cigar? I haven't tried any of these, although I know the names.

Don't think it's a bad deal, but not great. What do you like? Most of these are full body, although the MF is more medium. Haven't ever tried anything from Partagas, so not sure about that one. That Illusione is a nice cigar, if you like Nicaraguans. I don't recall it being peppery, like many Nicaraguans are though, if that's what you're wanting.
Like Jeremy mentioned, you could beat these prices buying 5 packs on sale. But it'd be hard to find these as singles at this price.