What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
New house in October, the question is "Does the house get paid off before I run out of cigars". The smart money is on the house getting paid off first.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some deals I uncovered at the scary place.

Oliva Serie V Melanio Churchill Maduro box of 10 - deal with the boss = $63
Winston Churchill Late Hour Churchill Box of 20 = $230
Liga Undercrown Corona Viva box of 25 = $96
Flor De Las Antillas Toro Gordo Maduro box of 20 = $96

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Need to have $50, doesn't all need to be from cigar monster, you can combine your cart with famous, and there is a list of brands that are excluded. The work around is to add something that isn't on the exclusion list and it will give the discount on everything
Just FYI this worked perfectly, I got a couple 5 packs from Famous and and 3 from monster, used the botlorg for 17% and free shipping

Also to note if anyone is looking at the Oliva V series, Famous has them at 40% off and you can then add the 17% botlorg code, if you grab something from cigar monster it will kill the $7.99 shipping charge as well.

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Just FYI this worked perfectly, I got a couple 5 packs from Famous and and 3 from monster, used the botlorg for 17% and free shipping

Also to note if anyone is looking at the Oliva V series, Famous has them at 40% off and you can then add the 17% botlorg code, if you grab something from cigar monster it will kill the $7.99 shipping charge as well.
That's a great tip... I didn't realize you could kill shipping on the whole order that way. I'll have to remember that!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scary place DEALS WITH THE BOSS.
Flor de las antillas toro box of 20 - $78.00 ($3.9 per)
Oliva V no. 4 box of 24 - $79.50 ($3.1 per)

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi all, I'm looking to get a hold of a box of Padron 1964 anniversary Principe. Famous (and mostly everyone) has them at $260 so about $10.5 ea. I can activate our coupon botlorg (and actually there's a 20% out there 20OFFUPS) which drops them to $208 $8.32 ea. but I need a full box of something else to activate (5 packs don't seem to work) I picked something cheap like CAO La Traviata Divino Robusto, which with coupon is really cheap $54 just over $2 a stick. Then I add a 5 pack of something I like from cigar monster AB MAXX with coupon $3.86 a stick to kill the $7.99 shipping. The final price for all 55 cigars is $13 more than just getting the Padron alone and paying shipping $7.99.

That's a lot of work to get a descent price on Padrons and an additional 30 cigars I'm not really looking for. is there an easier way to get a good price on a box of Padrons? I've searched through the forum and looked through a few pages recently on this thread but it doesn't appear those are available at discount hardly ever. If anyone knows a better place to look for Padrons let me know, Thanks!

PS what is Scary Place?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Hi all, I'm looking to get a hold of a box of Padron 1964 anniversary Principe. Famous (and mostly everyone) has them at $260 so about $10.5 ea. I can activate our coupon botlorg (and actually there's a 20% out there 20OFFUPS) which drops them to $208 $8.32 ea. but I need a full box of something else to activate (5 packs don't seem to work) I picked something cheap like CAO La Traviata Divino Robusto, which with coupon is really cheap $54 just over $2 a stick. Then I add a 5 pack of something I like from cigar monster AB MAXX with coupon $3.86 a stick to kill the $7.99 shipping. The final price for all 55 cigars is $13 more than just getting the Padron alone and paying shipping $7.99.

That's a lot of work to get a descent price on Padrons and an additional 30 cigars I'm not really looking for. is there an easier way to get a good price on a box of Padrons? I've searched through the forum and looked through a few pages recently on this thread but it doesn't appear those are available at discount hardly ever. If anyone knows a better place to look for Padrons let me know, Thanks!

PS what is Scary Place?
Pretty sure “scary place” is secret code for cigarmonster.com - which is completely unnecessary, since the “don’t talk about vendors” rule is for CC only and the monster is an affiliate site of Famous Smoke, a site sponsor

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

PS what is Scary Place?
Atlantic has them for 218.95$ (Pretty sure free shipping over 199$)

Give me a few minutes to scope out other sites to confirm that’s the best deal for just the padrons...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk