What's new

The Official "Lets see a picture of your dog(s) thread!"

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I guess I'll post of pics of our dog "Whiskey"

These were taken during Christmas.

This is when we picked her up from the breeder (she's almost 2 yrs old now)

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Yeah there's no doubt it's boredom, thats actually what I was telling my wife. However, working 13+ hour days, plus over an hour travel time... I love my dog to death but it just gets overwhelming sometimes. We play fetch till she's sick of it when I can though! My days off I do my best to spend all my time outside with her, but I can only do so much ya know? Thanks for the input!
I have no doubt, you do your best. No criticism was meant, just trying to be helpful. I am just lucky to be able to work out of the house. I know very few people have the luxury of being able to spend that kind of time with their animals. Anyway, anyone how likes dogs is OK with me. It is those you don't like animals that are suspect, lol.

And don't be fooled by those who pretend to like animals

Link: PETA Kills Animals

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Here is the most important thing in my house (in my wifes eyes)

And enjoying AngryBills Xmas gift

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I have no doubt, you do your best. No criticism was meant, just trying to be helpful.
None taken! Your intent was clear, brother! :thumbsup:

When I only have ~2-3 hrs at home on days I work and a wife who gets mad if I choose to spend it with my dog (which happens... hehe) I am not left with much to work with lol! I had a plan to leave her with my bro in law on days I worked but he's the kind of person that will hang it over your head! I have a great plan for when we get our house to give her a wonderful place to call her own, I believe much of my problems with her will end then!

What gets to me is how someone can just surrender a pet after they've had him for 10 years? I'm just glad we were able to give him a home and family to enjoy during his golden years.
I don't get it either, I've only had mine a few months and I couldn't give her up. The changes I have seen in her since I adopted her are priceless! She so skiddish and didn't seem to be comfortable with anybody, and now he body language screams that she trusts me... I couldn't betray that. After all, the's the only one wagging her tail happy that I came home every day! :inlove:

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
None taken! Your intent was clear, brother! :thumbsup:

When I only have ~2-3 hrs at home on days I work and a wife who gets mad if I choose to spend it with my dog (which happens... hehe)
Damn wives.

My dogs or my wife? Humm

My dogs don't yell at me, but they do give me a lot of sh*t...Oooh sorry bout that

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Here is the most important thing in my house (in my wifes eyes)
Hey Scott, what breed is yours? Looks like some dalmation mixed with black lab maybe? We've got a chocolate lab mixed with dalmation. Very similar markings to yours. I'll try to find some photos to show ya.
ETA...
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My dog Columbo taking it easy before dinner time. The other dog Norman things he's lazy. Both are rescue dogs and love em to death.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
My dog Columbo taking it easy before dinner time. The other dog Norman things he's lazy. Both are rescue dogs and love em to death.

livin the good life, as a good dog should! I wish I was able to allow my dog to do the same, but I have a wife who simply doesn't get it! :argh:

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Rescues are great. We've had 3 of them now. They seem to sense that they've been "rescued" and just do whatever they can to please. I can't imagine ever being w/o a dog.