What's new

The Official "Lets see a picture of your dog(s) thread!"

Boosted

War Eagle!!!
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Here's my a couple pics of my morkie, Haley. I got her when she was 6 weeks. I was never really a dog person before I got her. Now, I can't ever see not having a dog.

This pic is from 5 months IMG00004-20081203-2359.jpg

This pic is from 17 monthsIMG00566-20100106-2149.jpg

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
This is our baby girl Maggie. Her father was a two time AKC/Eukanuba Champion and her grandpappy a AKC/Eukanuba champ as well. We were very fotunate to get her as we just happen to be at the right place at the right time. She is a true daddy's girl and doesn't get spoiled at all...yea right!!
Typical Lab in every since and just a lover!! She also makes it known that she must come out with me everytime I have my stogie break!!

IMG_0040.jpg
This is her friend Oliver (My oldest son's dog)

IMG_0035.JPG
X-mas Time

IMG_0047.JPG
Sit Stay command

IMG_0080.JPG
Cuddling with our youngest son

IMG_0259.jpg
She takes all her toys when it's nap time

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, so you folks love dogs and love cigars. I'm almost afraid to ask this but....

How many of you have that painting of the cigar-smoking poker-playing dogs hanging up in your home? ;)

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
OK, so you folks love dogs and love cigars. I'm almost afraid to ask this but....

How many of you have that painting of the cigar-smoking poker-playing dogs hanging up in your home? ;)
I wish, but my wife would demand I take such a "tacky" thing off our wall :disappoin. Same goes for the stuffed moose head I so desperately want.

Dan

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok gonna zombie thread it. Figured it was better than starting a new one. This is my dog Zenzie. A 5 yo GSD recently retired narcotics dog. I almost feel bad for her. Her ball drive is outrageous and she is smart as a whip. She could work tomorrow if pressed into service.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ok gonna zombie thread it. Figured it was better than starting a new one. This is my dog Zenzie. A 5 yo GSD recently retired narcotics dog. I almost feel bad for her. Her ball drive is outrageous and she is smart as a whip. She could work tomorrow if pressed into service.

There is another updated thread with pet pics, but I'm having trouble finding it at the moment. I think it's called "pic of your smoking buddy". Great looking dog btw!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There is another updated thread with pet pics, but I'm having trouble finding it at the moment. I think it's called "pic of your smoking buddy". Great looking dog btw!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I thought there was. I searched for a while

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Dunno if I've put pics of my dogs up yet but we did just get a new puppy so I can do it again.

This is Lilly, sadly we lost her this January but she'll always be my favourite.

This is kilo and one of my buddies.

This Wrigley, our new asshole puppy. They all live at my parents but I visit every weekend and some days after work to play because I like dogs better than ppl.