What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
They are
I'm boycotting P&C for tin purchases. Otherwise, I'd buy some.
They are also the same people who own Cigars Int. And Cbid. Who I personally feel could give 2 s#!ts about the premium tobacco industry that has made them possible. They care about one thing and that's whether or not they get paid. They have made deals that have undercut the manufacturers and put hundreds of B&Ms out of buisiness, knowing full well what they are doing. :android::banghead:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They are

They are also the same people who own Cigars Int. And Cbid. Who I personally feel could give 2 s#!ts about the premium tobacco industry that has made them possible. They care about one thing and that's whether or not they get paid. They have made deals that have undercut the manufacturers and put hundreds of B&Ms out of buisiness, knowing full well what they are doing. :android::banghead:
They're the Wal-Mart of the tobacco industry for sure.....

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I don't like how they jack up the prices of htf stuff, when they obviously buy it at normal wholesale. If smokingpipes, 4noggins etc. can sell Sobranie for $11 why is P&C charging $25? Especially when they're so much bigger. Boo.
Wow. Thanks for pointing that out. I've checked prices on more common stuff, and P&C was ballpark or a little lower. That's like double of most other places. I understand making money where and when you can, but that seems a little tough. I'll have to pay more attention. Thanks again.

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Noooooo!!! Missed it again. Does Mars have a way to sign up for alerts? I didn't see it on the website.