What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm tired of their shitty packaging. Dented and banged up tins with every order. I'll take my money elsewhere for tin purchases, even if it costs me more.
I went through this on my last order. They had to resend my tins three times because they throw them in a box with two air pillows and they just bang the crap out of each other while in transit. Two tins and two air pillows leave half the box empty. Some genius is packaging there. Now my current order they don't even notify me the one thing in my order that I really wanted and the only reason I placed an order is back ordered even though they showed it in stock. So if they can't get the item I have to pay shipping again somewhere else. If you cannot fulfill an order you need to give the customer a chance to cancel or adjust the order. Poor business practices all around. They did replace my tins but it took over a month to finally get them not beat to hell. I wasn't after a freebie or anything but they make no apologies or even attempt to go above and beyond at all. They just don't give a crap. This is my last order. Too many locals with good selection and other websites that have great customer service even though prices may be slightly higher.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I went through this on my last order. They had to resend my tins three times because the throw them in a box with two air pillows and they just bang the crap out of each other while in transit. Two tins and two air pillows leave half the box empty. Some genius is packaging there. Now my current order they don't even notify me the one thing in my order that I really wanted and the only reason I placed an order is back ordered even though they showed it in stock. So if they can't get the item I have to pay shipping again somewhere else. If you cannot fulfill an order you need to give the customer a chance to cancel or adjust the order. Poor business practices all around. They did replace my tins but it took over a month to finally get them not beat to hell. I wasn't after a freebie or anything but they make no apologies or even attempt to go above and beyond at all. They just don't give a crap. This is my last order. Too many locals with good selection and other websites that have great customer service even though prices may be slightly higher.
Hate to hear that. Once, an item on my order was out of stock. They sent it later, no additional charge for shipping. I just assumed that was standard operating procedure.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hate to hear that. Once, an item on my order was out of stock. They sent it later, no additional charge for shipping. I just assumed that was standard operating procedure.
I have no problem with this if they notify me and tell me they will get it and ship it. Especially since they have my money and I am sure that is their intention. Just disappointing to get a package and the one thing you really wanted isn't there. It is seasonal too so I hope they get it and can manage to send it without damaging it.