What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Tobaccopipes has samuel gawith brown sugar flake in Stock. I guess this is the first time it's available in the u.s. just ordered a few tins and there is limit on how many you order.
Was just going to post it. Tobaccopipes.com no limit, free shipping at least when I ordered earlier. Already got a tracking # from them for it. Damn they're fast.

Smokingpipes.com I think is cheaper by maybe a few bucks?? They also have some in stock and limit of 2 per person per day.

Stock up for the tobaccopocolypse!!!!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Was just going to post it. Tobaccopipes.com no limit, free shipping at least when I ordered earlier. Already got a tracking # from them for it. Damn they're fast.

Smokingpipes.com I think is cheaper by maybe a few bucks?? They also have some in stock and limit of 2 per person per day.

SmokingPipes is around 3 bucks cheaper, I didn't know they had some when I ordered mine. I think tobaccopipes.com always does free shipping in the u.s. and they are very fast getting orders out cause I got my tracking number less than a hour after I ordered.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
SmokingPipes is around 3 bucks cheaper, I didn't know they had some when I ordered mine. I think tobaccopipes.com always does free shipping in the u.s. and they are very fast getting orders out cause I got my tracking number less than a hour after I ordered.
Yeah I got my tracking # within 45 minutes lol. Never ordered from Tobaccopipes.com so we'll see how it goes.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

I bought 4 tins from TobaccoPipes, and 2 tins from SmokingPipes.