What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I got on a list early at holts. Any one else have any word from them yet?
It seems like being on the list at Holts isn't worth much. I was early on the list and called to check on the status. They won't even tell you what number you are on the list now and apparently it's because they are putting all of their local customers at the top of the list. Very frustrating and will certainly not earn any future business from me if this is really the case.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
For the dress? damn so $220 is overpriced huh?
I bought my box from Monte's Pueblo Pipe Shop for $186 shipped. About an hour later I received a call from Ruben's Smoke Stack and told the lady who called that if there is anybody else on the list to give it to them or else I would buy it. I pretty much assumed there were others on the list so I passed and let somebody else take the box on the list.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Did anyone else see the new Wolfman lighter by ST Dupont? That is sharp! First time I've actually spent more than .005 seconds thinking about spending more than $300 on a lighter.
I wonder how much the coffin shaped travel humidor will cost. Anybody see this for sale yet?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy at Rubens was a dick to me. I called when s&s got the list and he told
Me they were sold out. I asked how that was possible and he said just is. Douchbag

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Castro's received their's today and will be calling people on the list. Looks like I will be able to get one. Just for Him has sold and shipped all of theirs.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand that the unlucky 13 would want to sell to their patrons first but the Tat whores out there (like myself) are at a major loss. If you read this Mr. Johnson I'm not attacking you just the distribution of your product to which I am so happily addicted. It is fun to pursue these one of a kind sticks but to be dropped on a list or not put on one because we can't get to the shop is bush!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I understand that the unlucky 13 would want to sell to their patrons first but the Tat whores out there (like myself) are at a major loss. If you read this Mr. Johnson I'm not attacking you just the distribution of your product to which I am so happily addicted. It is fun to pursue these one of a kind sticks but to be dropped on a list or not put on one because we can't get to the shop is bush!
There will be more, the 13 just is getting some first. The real distribution isnt for another week or 2 as I understand it.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I think Pete has done wonderful job of actually increasing distribution and availability with the last two Monster releases. Give it time folks. By the time Halloween rolls around I'm fairly certain that most people who are chasing the Wolfman will have tracked some down. I know there will be some brothers on here who will be happy to hook up those that were unlucky in their hunt as well. Enjoy the chase.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From a business standpoint it makes perfect sense for locals to take care of their regulars who support their shop all year round rather than a bunch of guys who will only buy the one box and never return to give them business ever again. It sucks but it does make perfect sense if you put the shoe on the other foot. That loyalty to their regular customers has nothing to do with Pete. Just my .02.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Pete has done wonderful job of actually increasing distribution and availability with the last two Monster releases. Give it time folks. By the time Halloween rolls around I'm fairly certain that most people who are chasing the Wolfman will have tracked some down. I know there will be some brothers on here who will be happy to hook up those that were unlucky in their hunt as well. Enjoy the chase.
+1. As long as your not seeking out the dress box and just want the sticks you wil probably get your crack at them. Your best bet is to check your local Tatuaje dealer for non dress boxes.