What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Absolutely agree. I was finding them in January and Feb still in non-dress form at a couple b&m. If you want to try them, they will be available!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm sure when Pete releases the bigger list of shops there will be plenty of the regular boxes to go around.
If I remember correctly, The Face was pretty easy to get even after Halloween.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I think Pete has done wonderful job of actually increasing distribution and availability with the last two Monster releases. Give it time folks. By the time Halloween rolls around I'm fairly certain that most people who are chasing the Wolfman will have tracked some down. I know there will be some brothers on here who will be happy to hook up those that were unlucky in their hunt as well. Enjoy the chase.
I agree with this 100%. I've been able to pick up a box of Monsters, every single year, with simply making a few phone calls or sending out an email or two. Since I travel, I've managed to actually get back and visit all the shops I've bought Monsters from, if I hadn't been a customer there first. I was moved up on a Face list, since I was a customer at that shop and already in their computer system. It really does make sense to take care of those that will be your customer each year, and not just buy once box and be gone for good. There are always plenty of shops that will still ship to you-even if you haven't been a customer there before, so it's worth it to make a few phone calls.

The part I find hilarious about the entire thing, is the people that buy up as much as they can 'to help those that can't find them'. Well, those people can't find them-because you already bought them!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info guys! As I was saying I'm not blaming Pete for this at all and I understand the shops would sell to their regular customers first as I would probably do the same but I can still complain about not getting one, well not hearing about getting one yet :widemouth

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
I understand that the unlucky 13 would want to sell to their patrons first but the Tat whores out there (like myself) are at a major loss. If you read this Mr. Johnson I'm not attacking you just the distribution of your product to which I am so happily addicted. It is fun to pursue these one of a kind sticks but to be dropped on a list or not put on one because we can't get to the shop is bush!
Find a local in your area that has a big Tat account, and ask them to hold/sell you the box when they get it in! You may even try that in surrounding cities if you've done business with them before...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My problem is that there are two shops within 50 miles that even sell Tats and only one of them keeps a sizable stock. I've got my name in there so if holt's passes on me hopefully they get something.

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If youre just looking for a 10 count non dress dont even sweat it. You will be able to find them relatively easily.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
just got a call from rubens, they apologized for the overcharge and are including a check in the box for the difference, glad to see them stepping up and fixing their mistake, well done!!

Moose

Moose with a stick!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes I got a call also, they charged me 195.00 shipped and sent me a check for 20.00 in my shipper.

So 175.00 shipped for the 13 sticks

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
That is very true. I called earlier and he said he wanted to make sure he had everything he was supposed to have first but that he would call by 4:30.