What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Holy crap that was insane.
In the time it took me to log into my account they were gone.
The singles were gone in under 4 minutes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was curious, are the unlucky 13 retailers going to be different every year, meaning if a shop was picked for the Frank release they will not have a chance for any of the remaining Halloween releases?
Yes, different retailers every year. I think they are pulled from a hat but not sure if the same shop comes up twice if they automatically choose another or allow that shop a two year crack at it.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
LOL> I actually had logged in and had them in my cart and when I went to check out--gone. This was at 1:01 G1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On another board it seems a handful of guys were able to snag boxes so I'm curious to how many they allotted to this sale and Saturdays sale.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The key is to be signed in with your credit card and shipping info already in their system so all you have to do is hit the drop down boxes for both.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
So, from the sounds of it... Has this monster release been the best one, this fresh?

Okay, does that make sense? I mean... seems like this one is getting more positive feedback than the others, when they first come out. Most seem like they needed a little time, seems like everyone thinks this one is fantastic right off. Just curious everyone's 2cents.