What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
So, from the sounds of it... Has this monster release been the best one, this fresh?

Okay, does that make sense? I mean... seems like this one is getting more positive feedback than the others, when they first come out. Most seem like they needed a little time, seems like everyone thinks this one is fantastic right off. Just curious everyone's 2cents.
The Frank was absolutely great right off the truck. People were running around trying to grab a box right after they came out............( there was also WAY less people back then that even knew what it was imo)

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Frank was absolutely great right off the truck. People were running around trying to grab a box right after they came out............( there was also WAY less people back then that even knew what it was imo)
Not too mention a lot less product for the Frank too, which was the best of the series so far although I have not torched a Wolfman yet but my money is still on the Frank. That stick now gets $30+ a stick.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well seems like I'm not having any luck with the other places either. I've contacted a few other places and their boxes are already sold. Ill try NHC again, but Im sure they will sell just as fast as they did yesterday. I though these would be easier to get.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well seems like I'm not having any luck with the other places either. I've contacted a few other places and their boxes are already sold. Ill try NHC again, but Im sure they will sell just as fast as they did yesterday. I though these would be easier to get.
Give it time, they have not arrived to the regular Tat dealers. Once they do I think it will be a whole other ball game.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I spoke to my B&M and if it is like the Face release, other Tat accounts will receive well into November. Don't lose hope on the plain boxes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered my non dress from NHC with a little quick mouse action! They were gone by 8:03 maybe faster.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Wow. These went up at 8:00 am on NHC, and were sold out by 8:03 am. Singles sold out at 8:04 am. Got really lucky though, and seem to have succeeded in snagging a box from Dan again this year.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have snagged some
Singles but I was too worried about getting my ass a box before
They sold out. Any idea of the number of boxes
They had? Both days

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting story...

Bought a dress box for my father to send to him for his birthday, but found out today he was really looking forward to the box of Havana VI's that I had hinted at throw him off the scent of the real gift.

Who was I to know that the Havana VI's are one of his favorite smokes and he haunts cigarbid looking for them at a price a retiree can get away with paying ( aka a price that my mother won't kill him for when she sees the credit card bill )?

Looks like I'm stuck with a second dress box for myself... good thing that the Wolfman is a damn good smoke.

And it's time to clean up the desk humidor and move some smokes to my storage humidor.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I got similarly unlucky. A retailer charged me for two dress boxes and rather than credit me they are just sending the second......Good thing I already have a home for it to a fellow BOTL'er as I cannot afford it at the moment.....

Smoked 2 of these sticks so far, the first was good, the second was harsh and bitter (probably my fault). They seem a little under-filled, when removing the band the cigar compresses to easily...Need to let them rest a bit.

They are better than the face and drac though.......