What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Slightly off-topic, but I hope we see the blood of the ligero graphic on here again this year lol...

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Maybe I'm over-sensitive 'cause my neighbor's had 'em up for two weeks already...

Has Pete published the production numbers yet? I'm hoping it's something like the Face last year. That seemed to run pretty smooth.

-Charles
Pete was happy with the way the Face release went, so I'm guessing the numbers will be similar. 666 dress boxes (plus another 30 or so un-numbered that he's going to auction off for charity), and then 1300-ish 10-count boxes. Should be plenty for everyone!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
??? Who cares. Better duck jjon, internet flak coming at you! Be afraid, be very afraid.
People that paid money for the club care...

One sns member was asked by a shop owner to post the info, which is not an issue. Once the shop knows, they have the right to market it however they want.

Someone else posted the entire list somewhere and then deleted it. That's not really cool IMO.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Never even knew about the monster series, guess I'm sheltered. I look forward to finding the wolfman and trying it. Do they still have the old ones for sale?

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Never even knew about the monster series, guess I'm sheltered. I look forward to finding the wolfman and trying it. Do they still have the old ones for sale?
Old ones are sold out in stores but can be found here and there if you want to pay a premium(in most cases) for them.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
People that paid money for the club care...

One sns member was asked by a shop owner to post the info, which is not an issue. Once the shop knows, they have the right to market it however they want.

Someone else posted the entire list somewhere and then deleted it. That's not really cool IMO.
I see the point of those that paid, but really.... is it that big a deal? So many of the guys at the fan club are members at several boards, all have friends at their respective boards and the info is going to be everywhere instantly. I saw the list posted several different places within minutes of it being posted at the fan club.