What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
You can think what you want but we paid $150 in part for that info first, stick up for some guy who copies it to all his buds who are to damn cheap to buy a membership. gimme a break he should lose his membership and not get his money back.
All I am saying is if the membership entitles you to exclusive access then why doesn't Pete just let you guys pre-sale for them directly? Then there wouldn't be any issue. Even though you may get the list a couple days early that doesn't guarantee you that these shops will even sell them to you, we have seen this every year so far.

For $150 you got some cigars, swag and a new sandbox to play in. Let's not get too overboard, it's just some cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was just trying to break up the seriousness that was going on. i agree that it's just cigars, and people shouldn't get to carried away. i like your point about just selling it to the S&S members first. that way information doens't get out that isn't supposed to get out...

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Sometimes it seems like the embargo has less drama...

...ha ha, just stirring the pot. On to page 5 now...

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
The info was released to S&S first. It's Naive to think it will stay there. Does it say anywhere in the Terms of service for S&S that you are not to talk or post about the info?
Exactly. Pete can't prevent people from talking. I didn't pay money just to get info....I paid for cigars and swag. Info released prior to public knowledge is an added benefit. I never expected that people would keep things like the unlucky 13 quiet for very long. It would be cool if they did...but doubt it will ever happen.

Looking forward to trying the Wolfman!

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I will be buying a box of these, possibly for splitting (depending on how good they are).

Can't wait until Oct 13th!

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
Is there going to be a monster trading/buying list again this year?
I, personally, think that was a mess last year. I don't like the thought of someone telling me who I should be trading/selling to.
I think selling/trading should just be left to the usual process.
Yes, the forums will become a cluttered mess for a while but this too will pass in a short time.

I'm looking forward to smoking these to see how they fare against prior years.