What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ah another year of the monster series, everybody grab your popcorn and prepare for the antics.

Love the fact Pete does the non dress boxes now though, makes it so much easier for a guy like me that just wants the cigars to smoke them and not collect.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I see the point of those that paid, but really.... is it that big a deal? So many of the guys at the fan club are members at several boards, all have friends at their respective boards and the info is going to be everywhere instantly. I saw the list posted several different places within minutes of it being posted at the fan club.
And that's a problem. I'm not pissed or anything, I have a box preordered, but its a bit aggravating that someone would not consider the other members before they post the info.

(Once again, this doesn't apply to the guy that was asked to post the info for his home shop)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
People that paid money for the club care...

One sns member was asked by a shop owner to post the info, which is not an issue. Once the shop knows, they have the right to market it however they want.

Someone else posted the entire list somewhere and then deleted it. That's not really cool IMO.
Its just cigars....Some people take this stuff way too serious...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Its just cigars....Some people take this stuff way too serious...
Its money too.

Its exactly what people said, what IS the point of having a club when someone immediately leaks the info? If you spent money on it, you might have different feelings.

I'm going to step away for a while, mostly because I'm pissed about A&M choking for the second week in a row. This really isn't this big of a deal to me, but every time I express the mildest displeasure about something, others act like I am tearing down the walls. I'm really not.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
And that's a problem. I'm not pissed or anything, I have a box preordered, but its a bit aggravating that someone would not consider the other members before they post the info.
The only true way to make that happen is to guarantee the members of the fan club first shot through the club. Simply posting it over there and giving members first shot at calling shops will never just stay there. To me if the beef if with the list "leaking" then that fault is the club not doing in so in a way that it would truly benefit them. Only way you could satisfy the club is if there was an exclusive pre-sale for them only. But honestly, is part of the fan club being required to be the first to know in all releases and allowed first dibs?

I'm sure Pete is thinking "great... another f*****g thing this year". LOL

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
This (one and only) thread is related for all discussion about the Tatuaje Wolfman. Any new threads will be deleted and a real Wolfman will come eat you on Halloween.
Thank you!!! :applause:

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I think I may be addicted to Tatuaje. In had my first second Tatuaje ever, Taa and the el triunfador lancero, and these are two of the best cigars I've ever had. Great cigars...can't wait to find more to try.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You can think what you want but we paid $150 in part for that info first, stick up for some guy who copies it to all his buds who are to damn cheap to buy a membership. gimme a break he should lose his membership and not get his money back.

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The info was released to S&S first. It's Naive to think it will stay there. Does it say anywhere in the Terms of service for S&S that you are not to talk or post about the info?