What's new

The Shred Thread

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Have you ever had blackened redfish, a Paul Prudhomme classic or redfish on the half shell?

Beautiful pictures. Occasionally one of the chemical plants will have a slight "mishap" and we can sled down the levee on oyster sacks. :banghead:
Love blackened and half shell!

Hah I hear ya...i have a couple fishing spots that are strictly catch and release because you can literally see the rainbow oil slick on top of the water. :(

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My wife and I went down to the rodeo grounds yesterday, which happen to be 1/4 mile away from our house. We are members of the roping club here and they had a big buckle roping yesterday, so my wife and I ran the beer garden and hung out all day. Warm and overcast which was nice. After being there all day and half drunk we had a momma and her calf get out into the property adjacent to our house and spent the next couple hours trying to find them in the woods. Not fun.
We finally found the mamma and calf in the this meadow with our neighbors cattle so we just left her alone, hoping she'll head back on her own. She's the white one on the left if you zoom in.