What's new

The Thanksgiving Weekend "Smoke your Rare Smoke" thread

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Let's see how many replies we can get on this one :)

Ok, so here is the deal. From the other post, I pulled the idea (which is admittedly not new)... We are always waiting for that one day to smoke that one great cigar....but sometimes years go by without it happening...

So, I propose that we have a weekend over this Thanksgiving weekend (anytime between Thursday and Sunday night) where everyone who wants to participate will smoke one of those cigars they never get around to smoking...either because it is "too rare" or whatever...

Then, we will post reviews/photos/general impressions of the cigar (I understand if you don't want to do a full review, but I think we should get at least your general impressions of what you smoked)...

To make it even more interesting, I think I will choose the review I like the best (and I am a fickle SOB! LOL!) and give them something REALLY good, something that you would have a hard time finding...

PLEASE NOTE: There will be some people on this thread that will be smoking some really rare stuff...if you are newer to smoking (or to the board) PLEASE do not think that you cannot participate...A stick that is rare to YOU is all that is needed...

So, here is the list...Yall respond to this thread, and I will update as we go along...Tell us what you are going to smoke, and why...

Thanksgiving Weekend "Smoke your Rare Smoke" Reviews

1. openendstraight- Dunhill Mojito
2. Andytex- OR Tat Black
3. Simoun- Forbidden X Cigar in a Bottle aka "Royal 8"
4. Podman28- Diamond Crown Maximus Stanford's 90th
5. Lakeside Toker- Punch Ninfa
6. Tedski- Avo LE-05
7. blooz4me- AF 858sg
8. Kenaiking- Tat Havana IV
9. Gibbleguts- Dunhill selection suprema #3
10. Daviso27- AF OR Añejo
11. bballbaby- cohiba le 06
12. Craig Mac- "something"
13. VillageIdiot- CAO Millennium
14. kmckinn3- Vergous 1999
15. sgresso- 1979 bolivar
16. kmckinn3- Vegueros '99
17. twenty5- Hemi SG
18. aquarich-Avo 22
19. ksflyfisher- Pardon 45th Maduro

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Forbidden X Cigar in a Bottle aka "Royal 8"––because it's the hardest to find cigar I've got (not to mention the most expensive), because I've always been curious about Forbidden X's, and because I've been meaning to smoke it for a couple of weeks now.

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
OK... Im down...

So you guys pick my smoke!!!!

AF BTL
AF OR Añejo
Tat SW Maddie
Tat BBMF
AF GOF Carlito 06
H Upmann 1999
AF WOAM
PSD5

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm thinking of the 5Vegas Limitada '07 - nothing blow your mind rare but something I've been looking forward to for awhile.