What's new

The Thanksgiving Weekend "Smoke your Rare Smoke" thread

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
OK I'm in on this one. Not a rare one per say but I have a Tat Havana IV that was gifted to me by the one and only Brooks. It will be my first tatuaje smoke so im really excited and a little anxious. I guess it could be rare since its the only one I have :wtf:
I was planning on a full report so this is perfect.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Can I get put down as "something" and I will figure it out as I go? I am just not sure when or what and it would work better that way for me. I'll take pics and everything else.

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Both myself and a good friend of mine are planning on sitting down to enjoy a set of Opus X xXx. One was sent to me by MP928 when he surprised the hell out of me with a huge BOMB to fill my wishlist, and one from BrandonJ as an extra on a purchase of a box of Padron 2000 Maddies. Unfortunately thanks to one of the many abundant rules that the US Armed Forces must abide by while in Iraq (General Order #1) we'll be drinking coffee haha.

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
Never heard of one...can you post a photo?

~brooks
I just realized in his message telling me how old they are he wrote Vergous... but now that I actually look at the cigar it says Vegueros! I was able to easily find info on these. They sound good. It's the Especiales No.1

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
This sounds like fun and I'll try to join in, but until I know I'm gonna have time to enjoy it I don't want to commit. Also, depends on my company, If my bud shows it will be somthing I have pairs of, if not something I don't.

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
I think this is supposed to be a Vegueros. Everyone I have ever smoked has been very mild. I haves some friend that quite enjoy them but they are too light for me. I would smoke it early with a clean palate as the flavours are quite good but light.
Thanks for the heads up Aaron!

I'll start the day with this and let you guys know what I cap the big meal off with.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
If I am not working I will play. Don't have too many rare cigars but there are a couple that might fit.

DC Maximus Stanford's 90th
Opus X Power Ranger
AF WOAM
Padron Family Reserve 45th Maduro "The Hammer"

I have never smoked any of these before, any suggestions?

Jamie

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
If I am not working I will play. Don't have too many rare cigars but there are a couple that might fit.

DC Maximus Stanford's 90th
Opus X Power Ranger
AF WOAM
Padron Family Reserve 45th Maduro "The Hammer"

I have never smoked any of these before, any suggestions?

Jamie
I would go with the Hammer Maduro if you have never had one...AMAZING stick...

~brooks