What's new

The wait begins.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Damn Alex, that thing looks sweet! you will have to bring it on out and help me work on my pistol skills again sometime!
There's a pistol match on Saturday in Pine Island... ;)

i just picked up a new "toy", a Benelli Supernova 12. i shot a 50 bird sporting clay course with it today and was giddy on how awesome that shotgun is, the recoil reduction is insane, not only that but Benelli makes one solid firearm!
Very nice!
I love some Benelli goodness. Some day I'll add either a Super Vinci or M2 to the stable. Maybe both...

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Damn Alex, that thing looks sweet! you will have to bring it on out and help me work on my pistol skills again sometime!
There's a pistol match on Saturday in Pine Island... ;)

i just picked up a new "toy", a Benelli Supernova 12. i shot a 50 bird sporting clay course with it today and was giddy on how awesome that shotgun is, the recoil reduction is insane, not only that but Benelli makes one solid firearm!
Very nice!
I love some Benelli goodness. Some day I'll add either a Super Vinci or M2 to the stable. Maybe both...

Oooh man, the Vinci and M2 are both fantastic guns....a bit steep price wise, but totally worth it if you're in the market.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Apparently AA is ahead of schedule, and my order should be filled mid-December...

Time to sell my BCM upper!

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Apparently AA is ahead of schedule, and my order should be filled mid-December...

Time to sell my BCM upper!
Your lightweight one? Just don't shoot it enough or what?

Awesome that it's going to be here sooner! That thing looks slick!
Yes, and don't shoot it enough. Can use the money from it to pay most of the CZ's bill.

That said, may be canceling my order. Other things have come up.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
The CZ is beautiful. What does the SP-01 designate?
Not sure, and a quick Google doesn't tell me anything. If it were English, I would guess "Special Purpose" or something related to "[blank] Police"

If it's Czech, I have zero clue.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Initiated the new blaster with 300 rounds of different loads today. Ran them all perfectly. What a wonderful machine.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In response to your "any new toys?" q: I have these puppies awaiting stamps:

Also contemplating another .45 purchase. Probably the FNX-45 tacti-cool in FDE w/ RDS. Got to source about 20 mags for it first.
See what kind of deal you can get to get two of everything. I've been thinking of picking up one of those too!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry to bump this old thread, but how are you liking your pistol? I've had a Mink'd Shadow for a couple of years now and it's phenomenal.

Full disclosure - I'm on the AA team, though obviously I'm not trying to sell you anything, just making sure you're still happy with the gun.