• Nobody

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I agree, this was the best season ending yet. I'll refrain from further discussion in case some brothers try sneaking a peek back here tonight before they watch the episode.
But, I'm expecting some discussion tomorrow!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Have they actually named the new show Fear The Walking Dead? I had read they haven't named it yet and I was thinking that was just the catch fraize for the commercials.

I have to agree that this was a good episode for the most part. Not sure what to make about the new "Wolf" people.....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man, the look on Morgan's face at the end....!

Looking forward to the spinoff. Doesn't it look like it will show the early days of zombie apocalypse? That should be sweet

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They really brought it with that last episode. To be honest, I wasn't feeling the Beth storyline in the first half of the season, and the beginning of the second half was sort of meh. But ever since they've been at Alexandria, it's been great. Now we've got Negan to look forward to and a whole sh**storm of fun :)

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I think Morgan witnessing Rick killing someone was pretty powerful, especially after Morgan talking about all life being precious. I'm wondering how that will play out. In terms of Rick doing what he did, I think he's lost his sh*t. My thought is that why now does Rick feel killing someone is justified? In the past, he killed over direct threats to his family. That was out of necessity and survival. To initially want to kill Pete over beating his wife was a bit too far and uncivilized. Then, for Rick to kill Pete at Deanna's command was crossing the line into becoming what he tried for so long to not become. One of them, the people who are willing to kill for what they justify worthy.
They do a good job of making me wonder what I would do? But, that is for another thread.
In regards to Negan, my thought is that he won't come around until late in the next season, if at all. In the comics, Alexandria goes through some crazy stuff (won't spoil it), and then Negan appears. Now, not saying they're following that to the letter, but it's what I think.
Also, I think the Wolves are going to come out next season. They can't consist of just those 2 guys, and based on all the W's on the heads, the graffiti in Noah's town about Wolves, the trailer trap, and the photos falling into that guys hands, I see them as the next threat.
But hey, just my thoughts.

Oh man, the look on Morgan's face at the end....!
Looking forward to the spinoff. Doesn't it look like it will show the early days of zombie apocalypse? That should be sweet
I believe that is the concept, the early days of the apocalypse. That's going to be pretty awesome, because all hell is going to be breaking loose!