Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My only mildly spoiler-ish predictions as someone who read most the comics:

"No Way Out" will constitute the mid-season finale cliffhanger.

Negan and his bat will constitute the overall season finale cliffhanger.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think Morgan witnessing Rick killing someone was pretty powerful, especially after Morgan talking about all life being precious. I'm wondering how that will play out. In terms of Rick doing what he did, I think he's lost his sh*t. My thought is that why now does Rick feel killing someone is justified? In the past, he killed over direct threats to his family. That was out of necessity and survival. To initially want to kill Pete over beating his wife was a bit too far and uncivilized. Then, for Rick to kill Pete at Deanna's command was crossing the line into becoming what he tried for so long to not become. One of them, the people who are willing to kill for what they justify worthy.
They do a good job of making me wonder what I would do? But, that is for another thread.
In regards to Negan, my thought is that he won't come around until late in the next season, if at all. In the comics, Alexandria goes through some crazy stuff (won't spoil it), and then Negan appears. Now, not saying they're following that to the letter, but it's what I think.
Also, I think the Wolves are going to come out next season. They can't consist of just those 2 guys, and based on all the W's on the heads, the graffiti in Noah's town about Wolves, the trailer trap, and the photos falling into that guys hands, I see them as the next threat.
But hey, just my thoughts.

I believe that is the concept, the early days of the apocalypse. That's going to be pretty awesome, because all hell is going to be breaking loose!
I think Morgan will serve to help Rick realize that killing is no longer an option in their society and that they have to find a way to rebuild civilization. That plays rig into Negan and how he fits in - though it should be at least a season or so before he shows up.

I'm going to have to go back and re-read older issues because I don't recall the Wolves-people, but I do remember a group of outsiders around that time. I think the show is like four years behind when compared to the comics.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My only mildly spoiler-ish predictions as someone who read most the comics:

"No Way Out" will constitute the mid-season finale cliffhanger.

Negan and his bat will constitute the overall season finale cliffhanger.
Ah yes, it was the "No Way Out" storyline....now I have to go dig up those issues and refresh my memory!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Pete attacked Rick, right? Then he shows up with a sword to do what? KILL RICK! Deanna wouldn't of had to tell me to kill Pete, I would have done it regardless. Not sure if this is a "moral" delima at all. Pete was given the opportunity to get his crap together, but........
Not sure if the look on Morgans face was due to seeing Rick shoot someone or just seeing Rick. We'll just have to wait till next season. It's only 7 months........

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pete attacked Rick, right? Then he shows up with a sword to do what? KILL RICK! Deanna wouldn't of had to tell me to kill Pete, I would have done it regardless. Not sure if this is a "moral" delima at all. Pete was given the opportunity to get his crap together, but........
Not sure if the look on Morgans face was due to seeing Rick shoot someone or just seeing Rick. We'll just have to wait till next season. It's only 7 months........
I think Rick waited for Deanna's OK as a sort of courtesy to her. At this point, shes really just a figurehead. Rick is the dude really in charge of things.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I watched this religiously until this season started. It's on too late for me now (I started a new job and have to be up much earlier than previous). I sooooo hate that I'm going to have to wait until it hits Netflix.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh I cant wait for Negan to show up with "Lucille". If you read the comics, you know what I'm talking about. I really like the casting of Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan. He was a sick bastard as the Comedian in The Watchman and I think he will make a great Negan. People who thought the Governor was a bad, sick dude, will be in for a surprise when Negan shows up. Negan makes the Governor look like a boy scout.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Oh I cant wait for Negan to show up with "Lucille". If you read the comics, you know what I'm talking about. I really like the casting of Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan. He was a sick bastard as the Comedian in The Watchman and I think he will make a great Negan. People who thought the Governor was a bad, sick dude, will be in for a surprise when Negan shows up. Negan makes the Governor look like a boy scout.
Man, I couldn't agree with everything you said anymore than I already do. Jeffrey Dean Morgan will be a great Negan. And yes, what he brings to this post apocalyptic world is much more depraved and sadistic than the Governor ever did on his worst day (and he was pretty sick and twisted in the comics). I'm looking forward to how Abraham, Darryl and Sasha handle the situation with Negan's cronies...Damn, I'm already pumped for next season!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Twelve more days, fellas. 12 more days. Just stared reading the novels and I'm right where the show will be when it starts up again.
Get ready....

I really wish Frank Darabont was still involved with the show. It's not the same but still entertaining.