What's new

Thread for OE 2014 Pics and Updates

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0

Just finished a short tour around the DE factory.. Awesome group of people working here and some great information passed along..

Headed to the school in about 10 mins.. More to follow soon...

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
No matter how bad of a day I'm having, children smiling, especially my own, always brings a smile to my face. The innocence and wonder that comes across from that smile brings hope in a seemingly hopeless world.

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
This man and woman combo are the ONLY two people who make the Feral Flying Pig.

Everyone one you own, that you've given to someone, that you've seen in a store, a photo of and that you've smoked were made by these two people.

Every - Single - One.

The mans name is Medardo, I don't know the woman's name, yet.

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
This man and woman combo are the ONLY two people who make the Feral Flying Pig.

Everyone one you own, that you've given to someone, that you've seen in a store, a photo of and that you've smoked were made by these two people.

Every - Single - One.

The mans name is Medardo, I don't know the woman's name, yet.

That's incredible. Of course, I think we all know how great of a job they do. Thank you for posting this. It certainly gives me a deeper appreciation for these wonderful people.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
So what's the situation there, lodging at DE?
check earlier in one of my quotes. you'll see pix. small courtyard with double rooms, small but clean and comfy. one bathroom shared over every two rooms. plenty enough that seven of us have each our own room.

and honestly you ain't coming down here to stay in your room, except to rest your head (and palate).

side note, their kitchen ROCKS:

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
So what's the situation there, lodging at DE?
check earlier in one of my quotes. you'll see pix. small courtyard with double rooms, small but clean and comfy. one bathroom shared over every two rooms. plenty enough that seven of us have each our own room.

and honestly you ain't coming down here to stay in your room, except to rest your head (and palate).

side note, their kitchen ROCKS:

That's awesome. Just wondered if you had to travel from a hotel or other lodging to the factory.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0

Spent some time today in the neighborhoods where TECHO is engaged to see the work they are doing with their Emergency Housing program in Esteli..

Incredibly eye opening...