Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Iphone 4

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Well its that time, after nearly 2 and a half years I'm looking to scrap the old hunk o junk and upgrade to something current. I'm limited to the things my wireless provider carries (Rogers) but the two candidates that jump out at me so far are the Black Berry Torch and the Iphone 4, however I am open to suggestions.

Thanks for reading.

*EDIT* I'm also now giving the Samsung Galaxy great consideration

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its that time, after nearly 2 and a half years I'm looking to scrap the old hunk o junk and upgrade to something current. I'm limited to the things my wireless provider carries (Rogers) but the two candidates that jump out at me so far are the Black Berry Torch and the Iphone 4, however I am open to suggestions.

Thanks for reading.

*EDIT* I'm also now giving the Samsung Galaxy great consideration
I vote iphone. I am a verizon customer and cannot get the iphone yet. I have played with every phone on the market and it comes down to the iphone and the HTC evo. I am not a droid fan. So again, go iphone.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Well I guess I should of specified I'm also looking for the phone that will have the most practical applications over the longest period of time.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I just got the Galaxy for Tmobile and I love it. Android kicks apples ass.

I had an iphone 3g for work and it was nice when it came out but there is a lot nicer stuff out now. Can't speak for the iphone 4 though.

Go galaxy.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Well I guess I should of specified I'm also looking for the phone that will have the most practical applications over the longest period of time.

iPhone. App store has been open longer. Bigger selection of apps. Better overall support from Apple (best in the business for 10 straight years).

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Neither one. Get the Sony Ericsson Experia X-10. Yes, it's running 1.6 but upgrage to 2.1 will be available and it's at a lower price. Once they do, you'll have 720p HD record and playback with continuos focus and 16m color screen resolution. Better camera, photolight, better interface, android market, etc. Besides, don't you want to keep a fellow BOTL employed? :)