What's new

Tobacco Brand Loyalty

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I'm still fairly new to the pipe. I'm buying things that I find interesting, regardless of brand. But, McClelland is generally awesome.
Noted

I, too, am still quite new to pipes. Yada yada

But if I was forced to choose Yada yada Just one "brand"? I'd say Hearth and Home Yada yada single tobacco, right? Then it would be EMP
Noted
While I smoke a bit of everything, I have never had a bad Dunhill product.
Noted
I swear we just did this...
If I HAD to choose, I'd probably go McClelland.
Single blend, though?
Mississippi River
Noted
Single baccy.....Nording Hunter Series: Labrador

For brand.....Mc Clelland.

Even had a side thought of C&D and Hearth and Home too.
Noted
I am a total McClelland fanboy. I honestly could smoke that brand all my life and I would never complain.
And NOTED

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
This question is as impossible to answer as asking a wine connoisseur to pick only only one vineyard /wine maker. I am less than a year into my exploration of pipe tobacco and I can't even decide which tobacco I want to smoke NEXT much less which mixture/manufacturer I'd smoke exclusively. Pipe tobacco preference is like cigar preference - a matter of opinion. And while I can debate matters of fact, my preferences for taste change with the mood, situation or economics I'm experiencing. BUT if push came to shove I could narrow it down to McClelland and Boswell.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
That's tough. I guess GL Pease.
But if I limited my stuff to Pease then I wouldn't get my C&D Cigar Leaf. So C&D. But then I wouldn't get my McClelland Coyote Classic. So McClelland. But then I wouldn't get my Peterson University Flake. So Peterson. But then I wouldn't get my MacBaren Syrian or Plumcake. So MacBaren. But then I wouldn't get my Comoy's Double English, Butera Pelican, Esoteric Penzance or Stonehaven, Pur Semois, oh and no Tambolaka? Oh screw that I aint picking just one. Hell I can't even pick just one genre.

Noted, this is about how I feel though