What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m a really noob here but, have been collecting bourbon for awhile. All of it is just luck in my experience. I got my pvw 15 this year at Sam’s Club because I went to buy my daughter a Fitbit and walked up to the liquor glass case and it was there. They had several versions(including a 23yr) and I did the 15. Called my friend and he showed up and bought the 23yr. Other than that it has always been through lotteries.
I need to join Sam's Club now! What kind of luck is that, I've been looking in all the wrong places lol. What price point where they charging? Retail?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I need to join Sam's Club now! What kind of luck is that, I've been looking in all the wrong places lol. What price point where they charging? Retail?
The Elmer I found at a local liquor store. The price for the Pappy was all MSRP. They had Old Rip($60), 12b($75), 15 year($99) and 23 year($250). Wouldn’t join Sam’s Club just for that. It was truely just luck. Although I do find that there liquor pricing is good and they have been known to get Blantons in also.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Elmer I found at a local liquor store. The price for the Pappy was all MSRP. They had Old Rip($60), 12b($75), 15 year($99) and 23 year($250). Wouldn’t join Sam’s Club just for that. It was truely just luck. Although I do find that there liquor pricing is good and they have been known to get Blantons in also.
HAHA you've just given me even more reasons to join up. Our Super Clubs here in New Jersey don't usually carry Spirits, wine or beer so I will investigate first.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Now this comes from my boss, but supposedly it's law that a membership store can't require membership for alcohol purchases. Maybe that's just NC, but look into it?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Now this comes from my boss, but supposedly it's law that a membership store can't require membership for alcohol purchases. Maybe that's just NC, but look into it?

You can purchase booze at club stores without a membership in Missouri. I don’t mind the membership. I buy a lot of my beef there also. Carry prime and don’t blade tenderize.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
View attachment 110222Opened this bottle 1.5 years ago. The burn was unbelievable. No flavor just burn. Turn every month on my bottles. Just now have good flavors. To me, 4 Roses is the poster child of needing some air.
Maybe that's why i didn't enjoy my last bottle...

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
View attachment 110222Opened this bottle 1.5 years ago. The burn was unbelievable. No flavor just burn. Turn every month on my bottles. Just now have good flavors. To me, 4 Roses is the poster child of needing some air.
Maybe that's why i didn't enjoy my last bottle...

Hmm. Haven't tried the SB. But I haven't noticed that being a problem with their standard fare.