What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This was yesterday, but fuck it I've been busy getting loaded on my bday heh. Anyway the 601 is from 2012 the La Palina is my buddy's, just cracked the Little Book.......whew it has a bite! @presa_dad stands look familiar?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Nice Dude! When you wear them out, I got more for ya. ;):cigar:

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Old Forester Challenge from last night... sure do wish the 1920 Prohibition style was about $10-$15 cheaper... definite pick of the trio.

Now I am on the hunt for a couple of premium Irish ☘ Whiskeys for next weekend / St. Patrick’s Day.
Any suggestions on what to purchase this week as my experience has been pretty limited to regular Jameson’s , Tullamore Dew, and Bushmills?
A9EF4A34-58F1-4DB8-95DA-0B419053F8EA.jpeg

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Old Forester Challenge from last night... sure do wish the 1920 Prohibition style was about $10-$15 cheaper... definite pick of the trio.

Now I am on the hunt for a couple of premium Irish ☘ Whiskeys for next weekend / St. Patrick’s Day.
Any suggestions on what to purchase this week as my experience has been pretty limited to regular Jameson’s , Tullamore Dew, and Bushmills?
View attachment 110260
Irish whiskeys that can usually be found in stock and aren't super spendy would be RedBreast 12 (or 15 for a little more $$), Green Spot, or Teeling single grain. Teeling also does a single malt (more $$, IMHO less flavorful, but very smooth). For blends, try 2 Gingers if you want to do something other than Jameson's.
If possible, find a bar nearby that does Whiskey flights and line up some Irish selections.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Irish whiskeys that can usually be found in stock and aren't super spendy would be RedBreast 12 (or 15 for a little more $$), Green Spot, or Teeling single grain. Teeling also does a single malt (more $$, IMHO less flavorful, but very smooth). For blends, try 2 Gingers if you want to do something other than Jameson's.
If possible, find a bar nearby that does Whiskey flights and line up some Irish selections.
if you can find it - Bushmills 16yr old is stupid good

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have a bottle of eagles rare 18 year old I bought in 2002. Is that an aged version as well?
That would be the at least 10 years. I believe the 2002 Eagle Rare should be 17 year. It is also the first run of the Old Antique Collection. Very expensive bottle if unopened. $1500+ from a quick search. On the other hand, I could also be completely wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk