What's new

Today's Bourbon

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
And back to Evan Williams. Where are the rest of the bourbon drinkers? Three posts in 3 nights and no one else has had a drink?
View attachment 124348
I've been too damn busy personally, no chance to drink, smoke, or hell even sleep much more than 3 hours a day lol

I've got that 6 year old bottle of 8 yr single barrel 4 Rose's to crack open sometime when the dust settles lol

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'll bet that was a GREAT pairing!
I gotta tell ya, it didn't suck. Ryj are kinda hit & miss with me. I bought a box of Cazzies, they just didn't do it for me, ended up selling the rest of the box, but the 17 Beli was tittays, and I've always enjoyed the WC & SC as well as the ones in cedar (sorry the name escapes me) maybe they just need some rest for them to shine, but this was a damned good smoke.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
And back to Evan Williams. Where are the rest of the bourbon drinkers? Three posts in 3 nights and no one else has had a drink?
View attachment 124348
Happy now? Two straight nights for me! Haha

Dark. Rich. 1792 Full Proof. Bottle keeps getting better after its been open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
New to the site. Funny, found this thread first off (after my intro). I think I found a new home...

Pic of my open bottle table and Knob Creek barrel I participated in selecting for a local LS. Not shown is my bunker of 40+ bourbons and 30+ rums...

I look forward to sharing my nightly sips with others that appreciate the good stuff. Tonight was a little Evan William's SiB 2007, then a fantastic Store Pick of 1792 SmB, finishing with a finger or two of Jeffersons Ocean Wheat. Not a fan of Jeffersons, but got to drink it occasionally to free up space on the shelf...
20181102_132446.jpg

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
New to the site. Funny, found this thread first off (after my intro). I think I found a new home...

Pic of my open bottle table and Knob Creek barrel I participated in selecting for a local LS. Not shown is my bunker of 40+ bourbons and 30+ rums...

I look forward to sharing my nightly sips with others that appreciate the good stuff. Tonight was a little Evan William's SiB 2007, then a fantastic Store Pick of 1792 SmB, finishing with a finger or two of Jeffersons Ocean Wheat. Not a fan of Jeffersons, but got to drink it occasionally to free up space on the shelf...
View attachment 124643
Oh ya, you'll fit right in here lol