What's new

Today's Bourbon

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Nice Lancero. The 114 is a solid bourbon for a great price. It’s definitely in need of a more modern bottle design
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
idk I kinda like the bottle, I especially like the font of the 114. Really good bourbon, I don't remember the BIB or the 114 tasting this good when my grandma used to drink it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
idk I kinda like the bottle, I especially like the font of the 114. Really good bourbon, I don't remember the BIB or the 114 tasting this good when my grandma used to drink it.
You had a cool Grandma then. My family never was big drinkers, even beer or wine. I'm the only one in my family that enjoys Bourbon. I do still have that waxed 114 logo that I took off my bottle. When I can I like having keepsakes from my bottles; like the batch label off a Booker's bottle (stuff like that).

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
You had a cool Grandma then. My family never was big drinkers, even beer or wine. I'm the only one in my family that enjoys Bourbon. I do still have that waxed 114 logo that I took off my bottle. When I can I like having keepsakes from my bottles; like the batch label off a Booker's bottle (stuff like that).
Granny was super cool......She worked as a waitress in a classy French restaurant, would get off late to work, I was about 4 at the time, maybe younger, and I would stay up late to greet her at the door with her fav drink. Old Grandad and lemon juice. She'd have me make a drink anytime someone came over, so this became habit for me........until that day when I greeted two Jehovah witnesses with 2 drinks in my hand. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Granny was super cool......She worked as a waitress in a classy French restaurant, would get off late to work, I was about 4 at the time, maybe younger, and I would stay up late to greet her at the door with her fav drink. Old Grandad and lemon juice. She'd have me make a drink anytime someone came over, so this became habit for me........until that day when I greeted two Jehovah witnesses with 2 drinks in my hand. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lol cool! Good memory to hold onto.

It’s a good thing her favorite drink wasn’t a Bloody Mary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've got a buddy looking for that bookers 30th. Believe it or not, that's retail price. I passed on it before I knew he wanted it. Too high $, and I'm personally not a Bookers fan...
I don't have many things that I deem worth spending $300 on, unless it's multiple bottles ;) . Plenty of amazing whiskey to be had for under $100.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I don't have many things that I deem worth spending $300 on, unless it's multiple bottles ;) . Plenty of amazing whiskey to be had for under $100.
Agree 100%. Some folks have different limits.

Go above $70, and I better know damn well I'm getting a top notch bottle. That's just me, though...