What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
How is the Toki? I just ordered a bottle as the stores around here don’t stock it.
It's good! A little brighter than some of the other Japanese whiskey's I like (Hibiki being one of my favorites), but its excellent as a daily drinker. A little water cuts that brightness really well. Around here it's about $35/bottle. Let me know what you think -- curious to compare notes.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It's good! A little brighter than some of the other Japanese whiskey's I like (Hibiki being one of my favorites), but its excellent as a daily drinker. A little water cuts that brightness really well. Around here it's about $35/bottle. Let me know what you think -- curious to compare notes.
Will do. Thanks for the info.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Would you be looking for that exact batch?
I'd be happy with that but it might be difficult to find, but I'll check the same place I bought this one and see.

Tonight's pour can be more easily replaced, saw a couple bottles another local store and asked them to put one aside.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I'd be happy with that but it might be difficult to find, but I'll check the same place I bought this one and see.

We share a local (or two) I only ask because at times they have 4 different barrel picks for the FRsB, didn’t know if that was a favorite that one may have leftover.

Your not kidding on the ECBS, I’ve seen it all over lately... as well as the new KC12. Eagle rare is making a comeback, but at 50$ (last one I bought was 34$) it’s a hard sell.

Tangent over, enjoy the pour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I forgot you were local to me, I appreciate the thought. I guess I better write down that batch selection just in case, I need to go to the Des Plaines Binny's this weekend anyway to check some stuff for pbibby.