What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
At only 40 proof it is very smooth and easy to like!
The dark rye was next to this and 10 bucks cheaper, but it’s blended with 2 Canadian ryes, and the port addiction sounded a bit sweet.
Nothing against Canada! I love the time I get to spend on the Bruce peninsula fishing, but not fond of their whiskey.
I am just getting in to ryes so, take that in to consideration.
Thank you! 40%, not proof correct? I love Canada too, but haven't really had Canadian whiskey since I was about 18. This might be a good way to get back into it legally. :LOL:

The Dark Rye is sickeningly sweet for a rye for me, but I have some friends that really like it. Different strokes for different folks.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I do not know of many people who know about that outside of Nashville. It’s really good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree! I have started to see it elsewhere though.

I work for a company in Fairview so my boss keeps the liquor cabinet stocked with local stuff. Lots of Crowned Heads cigars in the company humidor too.

Sent from my iPhone using that Tapatalk Thingy

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've visited the Nelson Greenbrier distillery several times while in the area or on the way to Bardstown. Pretty neat operation, I caught a sale on some branded woolen hats my last trip.

Poured the Bourbon Cask Strength Reserve again last night and it was pretty enjoyable. Most of the Belle Meade label is available in this part of Louisiana.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last night. Finished off the last ounce or so of this.

Then a little 8yr ECSmBPS.

Have you started a new Infinity Bottle yet? I like using the 375ml bottles, they take much less time to fill, share and of course...enjoy. Currently I have Bourbon & Rye Infinity bottles but will soon start a Irish & Scotch hybrid project.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Have you started a new Infinity Bottle yet? I like using the 375ml bottles, they take much less time to fill, share and of course...enjoy. Currently I have Bourbon & Rye Infinity bottles but will soon start a Irish & Scotch hybrid project.

No I haven’t, but need to do again.