What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I know it’s probably in vain but hoping my hometown Hoos pull a big upset. They are playing well but made a couple big mistakes. More offense than Clemson usually allows so far.

This PS was hitting all the right buttons last night so decided to kill it and doing the same tonight.

Now for the second half. Staying with Heaven Hill sourced juice since it’s treating me so well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's your opinion of the OGD 114? I see that around here quite a bit lately.
I like it. Had me a bottle once upon a time, but it’s not as good as the Bonded, as this is my 2nd bottle. Speaking of the bottle, I like the bonded design better then the 114. It has a great mixture of modern but also screams vintage. I might go as far as saying it’s one of the best bottle designs in Bourbon, at least in my top 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I like it. Had me a bottle once upon a time, but it’s not as good as the Bonded, as this is my 2nd bottle. Speaking of the bottle, I like the bonded design better then the 114. It has a great mixture of modern but also screams vintage. I might go as far as saying it’s one of the best bottle designs in Bourbon, at least in my top 10
Thank you, looks like I'll keep an eye out for the Bonded. (y)

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
What's your opinion of the OGD 114? I see that around here quite a bit lately.
The OGD114 is not a typical beam product. The OGD brand is a different mashbill than most (same as Basil Haydens), having a higher rye content than all the rest of JB, Bookers, KC, Baker's, etc.

I havent tried any but the 114, and find it to be a good budget bourbon. If you like WT101, you'd like the 114.