What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Exciting day at my cigar lounge. Tons of great whiskey to pass around and the company was as good as ever. Plus it’s always interesting listening to the conversation after the whiskey flows. Some spirited debates to say the least lol

My first ever Weller 12. A member i share with regularly brought it in just for me to try.

My 3rd Bourbon in my collection, still finds a spot after all this time

Kirkland 103 Small Batch. $30 for a Liter and it is sooooo good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I might have to give it another shot. I was spoiled when their previous batch was Kentucky straight ( correct me if I am wrong) my aunt would pick me up a bottle every time they went. I was sorely disappointed when they changed batches and never looked back.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I might have to give it another shot. I was spoiled when their previous batch was Kentucky straight ( correct me if I am wrong) my aunt would pick me up a bottle every time they went. I was sorely disappointed when they changed batches and never looked back.
Apologies it’s just before 6am here and I can’t sleep, but the brain isn’t operating at its full capacity. Are you referring to the Kirkland? All I can say is that it makes me want to join Costco. Amazing stuff. My friend did a blind taste test with his son. He pitted it against a couple of mainstream bourbons in the same price bracket, each time the Kirkland was the favorite. He said he didn’t reveal what it was until after his son had two glasses worth.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Apologies it’s just before 6am here and I can’t sleep, but the brain isn’t operating at its full capacity. Are you referring to the Kirkland? All I can say is that it makes me want to join Costco. Amazing stuff. My friend did a blind taste test with his son. He pitted it against a couple of mainstream bourbons in the same price bracket, each time the Kirkland was the favorite. He said he didn’t reveal what it was until after his son had two glasses worth.

Yes to the Kirkland. I think I might revisit it. They changed sources a couple of years ago and I wasnt fond of the new stuff. Maybe time to try again.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes to the Kirkland. I think I might revisit it. They changed sources a couple of years ago and I wasnt fond of the new stuff. Maybe time to try again.
New stuff tastes very closely to Knob Creek Small Batch but more potent with intensity & character

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dropped into a couple stores during my travels today. Picked these up just on principle; spares, or bottles to bring to BBQs this summer.

Wish I lived in a place that had these on the shelf, and at such a low retail price. Last I saw the 107 it was behind glass and cost $99. So you can imagine what the Special Reserve would’ve been priced at. I’m not complaining though, plenty of bourbon choices at my current shop

Basically 95% of this isle is Bourbon & Rye