What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I’ve been self quarantined for over a week now and completely forgot to bring a bottle of bourbon with me. So I haven’t had a drop since 3/13. Hopefully tomorrow that will change. Question is what will I break my streak with. Hmmmmmmmm
Drizly delivers! ;)

But if you choose another direction, looking forward to hearing what you choose after 9 miserable days on the wagon.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Can I get some knowledge on what im assuming are “better” batches of bookers? And whatever else comes to mind brand date or batch wise reasonably run into-able
The big box stores might go back a couple of batches. To score older batches, looking around smaller stores, luck of the draw.

I am a big fan of 2019-01 (Terese's Batch) and 2019-03 (Country Ham). The latter is still around a lot of places, I got lucky at little strip mall stores for the former. I haven't tried 2019-04 or 2020-01 yet so I can't speak to those.

Another to look for that is "run-into-able" is Elijah Craig Barrel Proof. I love the higher proof releases from last year (A119, C919), but the B519 is good too. Still looking for an A120 'round Chicago.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Had a pour of this the other night. The first pours out the bottle we’re fine but left me looking for more. However, after being open for some time, this pour was significantly better and really had me looking forward to the rest of the bottle.

Those of you who have this bottle, I’d be interested to see if you also think has significantly improved with some time being open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Had a pour of this the other night. The first pours out the bottle we’re fine but left me looking for more. However, after being open for some time, this pour was significantly better and really had me looking forward to the rest of the bottle.

Those of you who have this bottle, I’d be interested to see if you also think has significantly improved with some time being open.

The last pour I had definitely went very well with a cigar.