What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Had a sample of a New Riff single barrel store pick that a friend from another board sent me. Best NR I have had yet, and only 4 years old. I'd be a regular New Riff buyer if all the bottles tasted as good as this one.

Followed it up with a pour of Kitchen Table. It's growing on my quickly.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Picked up some Eagle Rare and a bottle of Catoctin Creek private barrel rye finished in port wine barrels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw our county got that and an Islay finished one. Let me know how it is. Never had anything from Catoctin but been curious.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For the first time I’m drinking to help ease the pain I’m in right now. I was on my Electric Longboard today on some vacant backroad going about 20mph, when all of a sudden a lady on a bicycle left her driveway without looking each way (I guess her mom never taught her that lesson). There was a parked car obstructing my view so when I saw her, it was too late. I slammed the brakes and hit her about 15mph. I flew over her and landed on my leg, narrowly breaking it. I was able to hobble home and mend my wounds, but it’s pretty painful to walk now. Anyway this OF Rye certainly took the edge off

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
For the first time I’m drinking to help ease the pain I’m in right now. I was on my Electric Longboard today on some vacant backroad going about 20mph, when all of a sudden a lady on a bicycle left her driveway without looking each way (I guess her mom never taught her that lesson). There was a parked car obstructing my view so when I saw her, it was too late. I slammed the brakes and hit her about 15mph. I flew over her and landed on my leg, narrowly breaking it. I was able to hobble home and mend my wounds, but it’s pretty painful to walk now. Anyway this OF Rye certainly took the edge off
Hope you feel better soon, Matt. Glad the leg wasn't broken.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did a Knob Creek back to back, 14 year SiB and 9 year Cask Strength. Both excellent, reserving judgement for another pour of the 14 year after it breathes a bit more.

Still loving my glass, Matt!
Great!!! Glad it’s helping elevate your experience. I find the rocks glass is best for Ryes, as it helps bring out the citrus notes better.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Great!!! Glad it’s helping elevate your experience. I find the rocks glass is best for Ryes, as it helps bring out the citrus notes better.
Maybe I should have used a rocks glass for the Booker's Boston last night, as citrus was the dominant note on the nose and very present on the palate, Matt.

Also had a pour of Off Your Rocker for comparison. There is NO comparison. ;) :LOL: