What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Knob Creek Rye single barrel group pick, "The Mask" at 115 proof. I bought two of these when the group offered them earlier last year, as The Mask is my mask of choice when required.

Check the bottle kill thread to see what happened next. ;) :LOL:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I poured Booker's from 2015, 2016 and 2017 this weekend. Added a couple others for variety.

Just had an idea spark; have you ever considered making a Booker’s Infinity Bottle? The bottle you could use is an empty of your favorite Booker’s and then all it takes is adding 1 ounce at a time or in your case many. At my cigar lounge infinity bottles are highly celebrated, we probably have at least 15 going at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just had an idea spark; have you ever considered making a Booker’s Infinity Bottle? The bottle you could use is an empty of your favorite Booker’s and then all it takes is adding 1 ounce at a time or in your case many. At my cigar lounge infinity bottles are highly celebrated, we probably have at least 15 going at the moment.

Whoa. That would be the most powerful infinity bottle ever forged by the hand of man. This must happen. :oops:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Whoa. That would be the most powerful infinity bottle ever forged by the hand of man. This must happen.

View attachment 168423
Haha Awesome!!

Plus In your case you could easily pick and choose which bottles you want to go in. To this day I’ve only encountered one person who wasn’t into the concept, and I’ve never encountered a bottle I didn’t like. Just be sure to let it sit for a week before sampling, especially giving its proof weight. Oh yeah and be sure to designate the bottle in some way, you know so you’re not shocked by accident unknowingly. I use simple masking tape and sharpie.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Haha Awesome!!

Plus In your case you could easily pick and choose which bottles you want to go in. To this day I’ve only encountered one person who wasn’t into the concept, and I’ve never encountered a bottle I didn’t like. Just be sure to let it sit for a week before sampling, especially giving its proof weight.

Now if i could just manage to find more than one bottle of Booker’s in the wild. Still have yet to open the first/only one I have. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now if i could just manage to find more than one bottle of Booker’s in the wild. Still have yet to open the first/only one I have. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah they’re common here in NJ, but most stores have them priced around $99, so I walk on by. It’s crazy, I have a picture from around 6 years ago of a Booker’s on the shelf and the price was $55!!! But that was pretty common, back in a time when Blanton’s was readily available lol

Which batch do you have again?

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah they’re common here in NJ, but most stores have them priced around $99, so I walk on by. It’s crazy, I have a picture from around 5 years ago of a Booker’s on the shelf and the price was $55!!!

Which batch do you have again?

Oh man! I wanna say I paid $80. It's the Tagalong batch.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Whoa. That would be the most powerful infinity bottle ever forged by the hand of man. This must happen. :oops:
My GF actually suggested this to me awhile back. I have the decanter and even a "Booker's Infinity" label made by someone on a FB group.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Someone posted a link to get some free bourbon glasses from Rabbit Hole about a month ago. I figured why not try, free is free. They came yesterday and are pretty nice, like a slightly thinner Glencaim.

I'll use them for guests that prefer that style. It won't replace the KBT glass that Matt @BourbonBinder got for me....the KBT is much more accommodating of my Irish scnhoz. :LOL:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone ever have Knob Creek Small Batch 12 Year? I wanted to celebrate life after my near death experience from pneumonia. I have heard many great things about it, namely from my prime source which gave it a 4/5. He’s usually very stringent on his ratings but this appears to have blown him away.

Anyway haven’t had a sip of alcohol or a cigar in over a month, so I want my first sip to be special. I got my cigar already picked out, a Cuban Partagas that Tom @icehog3 gifted me.

I haven’t seen it for less then $79.99 though.

Last edited: