What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Friday I had some Booker's 19-01 Teresa's batch. Sunday it was Remus Repeal Reserve II. In between there was a wedding we attended Saturday, lots of unpictured pours of Michter's Rye, High West Double Rye and Redspot 15 Year Irish whiskey. Wedding was 125 miles from home so needless to say we had a hotel room across the parking lot from the reception venue.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Small pours of NBC Tennessee Jed and MM FAE-02 (fresh crack.) Ended the night with a little Eagle Rare.

One interesting thing about going from higher proof to lower proof can be the interesting contrast to just having the lower proof pour alone. In this case, 116 to 109 to 90. And on the first taste of the 90 proof Eagle Rare, the finish was straight bubble gum. I’ve never gotten that from ER or from any whiskey for that matter. Not Earth shattering, just interesting.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boss got me (2) bottles of the new Bookers, 2 bottles of OF king ranch and a bottle of Act 10 of A midwinters night dram.

I’ll crack the bookers and MWD this Sunday with our good friends to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

I’ve never had Dram before and I’m typically not a rye fan so we’ll see how that goes.

Last edited: