What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I traded a Blanton's for a Russell's Reserve 9 year single barrel pick yesterday, and I opened it last night. Decent pour on the palate, but saved by an amazing finish. I think I've been a bit spoiled with the RR13, but I'm hoping this gets better with a little time open.

Finished up with some more 9 year juice, this time some KC single barrel.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wild Turkey and Matthew McConaughey End Partnership – Robb Report

I know some of you will miss drinking bourbon and day dreaming about dating Sandra Bullock, Ashley Judd and Penelope Cruz
I gotta say, Longbranch is a great everyday bottle IMO, especially for the price. Has that wild turkey funkiness, but without some of the rough edges. And the nose is vanilla deliciousness.

Should be noted that it is only the second celeb-tied booze that I've tried that I liked. I love Casamigos as well. Codigo was a bitter disappointment. As was the pink tequila (finished in wine barrels or something) endorsed by Adam Levine that my wife wanted to try.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
My cousin did the Jack Daniel's distillery tour a couple weeks ago and bought my this for Xmas:

We cracked it and it was good, but more in his wheelhouse than mine. So he pulled an audible and asked if I'd rather have the 131.7 proof single barrel pick he got. And I would, :LOL:

After we got home, my GF suggested I crack the Weller Full Proof I was saving until she would have some too.

Finally after she hit the hay, I cracked another Xmas gift for a nightcap.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Today's finds.

I have been looking at the Barrell Vantage for some time. Finding it $20 cheaper than anywhere else 've seen it sealed it today.

The J Magnus Cigar Blend may end up at trade bait.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today's finds.

I have been looking at the Barrell Vantage for some time. Finding it $20 cheaper than anywhere else 've seen it sealed it today.

The J Magnus Cigar Blend may end up at trade bait.
Tom -

I’d be interested in the CB. Anything in particular you’re looking for? I may have it or be able to get it, I’d also be willing to buy it outright.

This weeks haul consisted of 2022-04 (x2) Booker’s and a gift from my neighbor. A barrel pick from his company’s owner. I’ve never heard of the bourbon but he says it good. I hope to crack it after we get done moving this weekend to our new and temporary living quarters inside of my shop. We’ll start the house come April/May depending on weather.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Tom -

I’d be interested in the CB. Anything in particular you’re looking for? I may have it or be able to get it, I’d also be willing to buy it outright.

This weeks haul consisted of 2022-04 (x2) Booker’s and a gift from my neighbor. A barrel pick from his company’s owner. I’ve never heard of the bourbon but he says it good. I hope to crack it after we get done moving this weekend to our new and temporary living quarters inside of my shop. We’ll start the house come April/May depending on weather.

Hi Brian,

I'd be interested in something of similar value, nothing really particular I'm looking for now. If we can't find a trade that works, I would give you the bottle for my cost and shipping. Maybe PM me anything you might have to trade or any ideas? Thanks!