What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
One of my favorite bourbons to have with a cigar. The way it sticks on your palette. I'm one of those crazy people that likes the high proofed bourbons neat. Went through a whole bottle that way too.
I drink this beat as well and loved it. It was my first bottle of Bookers. I wasn't planning on buying any before the price increase (hadn't bought any before and felt like rushing out to get some was rewarding the behavior) but this bottle was gifted to me and now I feel like I need to grab at least one more lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0

Opened up both tonight. OG Bonded grew on me even though I do not like most Beam products. Old Fitz I'm still tasting so far kind of flat.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I drink this beat as well and loved it. It was my first bottle of Bookers. I wasn't planning on buying any before the price increase (hadn't bought any before and felt like rushing out to get some was rewarding the behavior) but this bottle was gifted to me and now I feel like I need to grab at least one more lol.

Happy to hear that you like it neat, glad there are others out there. I had the ring batch (126.7 proof). That's another endearing quality of bookers; how they name each batch & custom print the labels

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finally took the plunge and bought my newest designated "cigar bourbon" to take with me to lounges (and share, cause why not). I hear each year may vary from ordinary to extraordinary. Mine ain't bad, a bit on the not so chewy side (86.6 proof so I'm not surprised)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Opened up both tonight. OG Bonded grew on me even though I do not like most Beam products. Old Fitz I'm still tasting so far kind of flat.

That Old Fitz at 80 proof is kind of flat. It's a world away from the 100 proof bottled-in-bond. You can only get that in Kentucky. Be sure to pick some up when you are there.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Finally took the plunge and bought my newest designated "cigar bourbon" to take with me to lounges (and share, cause why not). I hear each year may vary from ordinary to extraordinary. Mine ain't bad, a bit on the not so chewy side (86.6 proof so I'm not surprised)

It is hard to go wrong with the Evan Single Barrel