What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I posted my newly acquired Scotch Whisky’s in Today’s Scotch. This thread has many times the amount of postings, so I’ll just share with you the pictures of that looooong post I just finished. I’m happy to report that I found 3 perfect Scotch Whisky’s for my ever expanding repertoire. Monkey Shoulder Batch 27 and these two....

To say that I’m relieved would be an understatement, as I dropped $90 on these:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The last of my Yellowstone Limited 2018, some ORVW, and an old fashioned over the past few nights

Life’s too short for bad bourbon. I like your style. After these two Scotch Whisky’s I have these two in mind: Elijah Craig Barrel Proof & YellowStone Select (93 Proof)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Little of this, little of that

I'm very good looking, and great with rice
Now that's what I call a solid pour. I'll be there soon myself. I'm going to try my first ever Scotch in a Rocks Glass. Wondering if it will be like that Willett Estate Rye I had, where the Rocks Glass brought out an orange peal that never showed up in my Glencairn.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Bob, if it wouldn’t be too much trouble would you mind sharing your recipe for the old fashions that you post? I have watched several YouTube videos on making old fashions, but I haven’t came across one that uses both aromatic and orange bitters. Yours also seems to have more to drink than what I have ended up with after going by a few of the YouTube recipes. You don’t have to go through all the trouble of writing it out step by step if you don’t want, just a list of all the ingredients and how much of each would be great. Take care and thanks.

Jody