What's new

Today's Bourbon

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Went to the bar where my GF was bartending last night, and had my first pours of Booker's Small Batch and 1792 BiB.
Enjoyed the Booker's, meh on the 1792. Finished off the night with some Four Roses SB.
I prefer 1792 over Bookers, but sounds like it was a good night anyway

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Decided to try my infinity bottle. Added the last pour in 2 days ago but a majority had been marrying for a few weeks. Did 1.5 oz pours of everything. Have to say I’m really enjoying and can pick out qualities of most everything since I have multiples of stuff from the same distilleries minus the Bulleit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Decided to try my infinity bottle. Added the last pour in 2 days ago but a majority had been marrying for a few weeks. Did 1.5 oz pours of everything. Have to say I’m really enjoying and can pick out qualities of most everything since I have multiples of stuff from the same distilleries minus the Bulleit

Happy to hear that it was a success and that you found enjoyment in it. I like the way you formatted the list, I just use a simple note card that i tether to the bottle. I just finished off my 23 Bourbon, Irish, Rye and Scotch whiskey Infinity Bottle recently and re-started it with 375ml Bottles and instead settling for Whiskey specific. My Bourbon has 3 so far and my Rye only has one. This way I can fill them up faster and share with my lounge, which is the most exiting part for me.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Was in the mood for a chilled pour but don’t do ice so I broke out the stainless whiskey stones for the first time in a while. Hit the spot.

Now a small sip from my infinity bottle. Yup, still good.

Stash a bottle in the freezer. Or the fridge at least. Makes for a much more enjoyable summer sip.

Dont have to make it a top shelfer, either. Lower shelf pours taste even better chilled. I did a David Nichols wheater like that last summer, not the best pour, but it hit the spot on a hot day...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Stash a bottle in the freezer. Or the fridge at least. Makes for a much more enjoyable summer sip.

Dont have to make it a top shelfer, either. Lower shelf pours taste even better chilled. I did a David Nichols wheater like that last summer, not the best pour, but it hit the spot on a hot day...
Never thought to do that. Good idea. I’ll have to see if I can make room in the freezer now.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk