What's new

Today's Bourbon

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Good choices to pawn of on the Missus, Jeremy. ;) :LOL:
I like the Jeffersons reserve better. Have one bottle of a selected batch that’s fantastic, have two others that are fine, but not near as good. I prefer the full proof of 1792, but only occasionally does it really hit the spot for me. Seems better now that it’s had some time on it with some air space.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Cracked last night. I think my palate was off a little but was good. Red fruits, baking spices and a little buttered popcorn. Might be about the perfect proof for regular Maker’s. MMCS can drink a little hot for the proof sometimes. Disappointed with the screw top especially on a LE. I know the new MMCS uses the same bottle, is that a screw top now as well?154830

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
It was great. Hot but great. The wife even said it was really good. She’s going to see if she can find the new batch locally now.
Cracked the new batch last night. I am a huge fan of C919, and love A119 and A120. This is fire....hot and complex, with a wonderful mouth feel. May give C919 a run for its money for my favorite batch of the last couple years.