What's new

Today's Bourbon

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Anyone had anything from Spirits of French Lick?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
How's that 3? I've got the 2 and haven't opened it yet.
Now that it's been open a few weeks, I am loving it. Very different profile than 2020-01 (Granny's), but I haven't decided which I like better yet...it's close. Both of them blow away Boston (2020-02) for my palate. Already grabbed 2 backups of the Pigskin and probably will grab 1 or 2 more. It's getting harder to find at retail around here as people are snatching them up quickly.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Anyone had anything from Spirits of French Lick?
I have not, Paul.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Now that it's been open a few weeks, I am loving it. Very different profile than 2020-01 (Granny's), but I haven't decided which I like better yet...it's close. Both of them blow away Boston (2020-02) for my palate. Already grabbed 2 backups of the Pigskin and probably will grab 1 or 2 more. It's getting harder to find at retail around here as people are snatching them up quickly.
Same here in the "hard to locate" category. I'm not going hard at it for the time being. Hoping the profiteers go away. Gotta deal with the my first born getting married in May first. Happy, not happy.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Same here in the "hard to locate" category. I'm not going hard at it for the time being. Hoping the profiteers go away. Gotta deal with the my first born getting married in May first. Happy, not happy.
Understood. It's really been even crazier since the pandemic with the flipping and profiteering. Hoping they move onto tequila or rum or scotch or Drain-o.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding, very exciting!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Another 3 pour night, I may or may not have a problem. ;)

Realized uploading the pics that I was all Beam. True to form. :LOL:

Good news was the Little Book 3 has now become drinkable. Not good yet, mind you, but I didn't have to drain pour it like I did on Halloween and Thanksgiving. At this rate it may actually be good by Independence Day.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Understood. It's really been even crazier since the pandemic with the flipping and profiteering. Hoping they move onto tequila or rum or scotch or Drain-o.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding, very exciting!
Bring back the Beanie Babies as a distraction. For the love of God.

Thanks on the congrats. It's a little tough on the old man but with alcohol I will get through it.