What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Opened the Johnny Drum last night. I've heard good things from a couple friends so I was happy for the chance to try it. It's a pleasant pour (101 is much lower proof than I've been drinking), kind of crazy nose (think tart apples). Short finish. I'll give it another go when it's been open a few weeks.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Opened the Johnny Drum last night. I've heard good things from a couple friends so I was happy for the chance to try it. It's a pleasant pour (101 is much lower proof than I've been drinking), kind of crazy nose (think tart apples). Short finish. I'll give it another go when it's been open a few weeks.

Glad the Johnny Drum started off good, that was one of the biggest surprises for me this past year. Definitely gonna be buying a bottle of my own soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After a month I finally returned to my cigar lounge. Chance is doing a little better, he lost the Kennel Cough that he picked up while getting an Ultrasound. So that means I finally had a full nights sleep & I was able to leave his side for a day for the 2 hour car ride.

Paired with my favorite cigar brand The Tabernacle from Nicholas Milillo. This was the first time I had Willett Bourbon and it did not disappoint

A friend I’ve shared a lot with (GTS & WLW) brought me in a sample of his 2019 Thomas H. Handy. Paired with a gorgeous Connecticut Broadleaf

Always a classic

Finally gave this one year old bottle (to me) a proper go. It was shared with at least 5 members and loved almost unanimously

Damn near finished it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk