What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
You still have c917!?! :eek:
I actually traded a B519 for that several months ago Jeremy. 122 proof isn't my "sweet spot" with ECBP, so it was a big win for me.

Last night was a 2 pour night. 4 Monday, 3 Tuesday, 2 Wednesday. I am really getting my problem under control. GF comes over tonight so probably 1 pour.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am definitely a high proof fan. Besides all the Booker's, lots of ECBP up to 136 proof, Stagg Jr 130+, and an Old Carter at 139.6.
I'd like to try a barrel proof but they never have it at the packy. Plus, I imagine it's expensive

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I'd like to try a barrel proof but they never have it at the packy. Plus, I imagine it's expensive
Generally around $59-69 if you can find it at retail, but it sells out around here quickly. Double the price of regular EC, but quadruple the pleasure. ;)

Oh shit...c920 is insanely good to me. I stashed as deep as I could...But I was lucky to score a c919 from a brother on Facebook, so I’m pretty excited to try that now...
Jeremy, C919 has been head and shoulders the best batch of the maybe 9 batches I've tried. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Yeah, I’m in love with batch 15, one of the best bottles I’ve found. Still holding out hope to score a backup... :LOL:
Me too....definitely the best since 12, and maybe just as good.