What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Nice score Tom! I’ve been chasing a 12 year to add to my collection of weller.
Right place(s), right time Brian. Walked into the Binny's store closest to me and they had just dropped it, limit 1 per customer. Blasted right to the next closest Binny's and grabbed one for a friend. I was tempted to keep going but the word was out and everybody was sold out really quickly.

I had some Maker's SE4-PR5 last night with a Short.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tom -

That’s pretty awesome. Tonight we had dinner with some really special friends that live near us.

Had a vertical of Jarvis Cab Sav, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 followed by a 2014 Darioush cab sav with a final of Rock Hill farms that I’ve been sitting on for 2 years waiting to open.

Fantastic night for sure.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Sounds like an excellent night Brian @brianc636. How did you like the RHF, did it live up to your expectations? I haven't tried that one yet, might have to get a pour at a local place with a good bourbon selection if you recommend trying it.

Two pours after the GF and I got home from the Prince Immersive Experience last night. After dealing with going into the city, I needed 'em. ;) :LOL:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Raging case of Covid? Exile yourself to the spare bedroom and have a hot bourbon punch to try and drift off to sleep. Not the bourbon I'd prefer, y'all...but here we are.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Binny's chain here got several New Riff single barrel picks, and one of them has been getting rave reviews across the board. Had to go to a couple locations to find one...I will crack it this weekend and see if "they" were right.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Walked into a store at the right time yesterday, they were putting out some Four Roses single barrel picks. Manager confirmed they also have Weller Full Proof but would not be putting it out. :mad: I did grab a couple single barrel Buffalo Trace store picks too as I never see the 1.75s as store picks for MSRP.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

Last night's pours, including the latest Booker's (2022-02, Lumberyard Batch). First (neck) pour was outstanding, high hopes that this way be the best batch since Country Ham.