What's new

Today's Brew (April 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm back. The wife is sleeping in and the hotel has a business center.

Kenya AA Tegu I brought with me.

Live well, laugh often

Have a great day

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Morning Brian, I guess Mad Dawg is on vacation, or out of fresh roast and doesn't want to post Charbucks. LOL

Going with Kona from Pele's Pearlman Estate.

Cuban Serrano supremo up next...now to decide a cigar to go with....

Live well, laugh often

Have a great day

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yemen Mocca - Sanani, one of my current favorites.
Ah, Charlie, you're killing me with the cigar! In my current situation I never get to enoy a cigar with my coffee, unless I decide to drink coffee late at night. I look forward to the day when I can sit on the deck and have a cigar with my morning coffee.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
LOL, yeah, I don't get to do it that often. I took today off from work and decided today I will spoil myself. I've got the smoker fired up and gonna have some friends over this evening and wow them with some of my world famous eastern carolina BBQ sauce on some slow cooked butts and chickens. This will be a multiple cigar day, I have a '98 R&J cedros deluxe #3 in my hand right now with the serrano coffee.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Sounds like a nice day!
I take care of my Dad. Though he was never a cigar smoker, he suffered a major stroke which the Doc's say was due at least in part to his heavy cigarette smoking. So needless to say I can't let him smoke no matter how bad he's jones'n. In fairness to him I don't smoke cigars around him 'cause I'm sure that would make him want to smoke even more. Also, he has Alzhiemer's so he can't be left alone. That means that I mostly only get a cigar after he goes to bed, which is often later in the evening and too late for coffee.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Kenya AA Tegu. The wife's fav. so it makes sense to always have some of these beans cooked and ready.

Live well, laugh often

Have a great day

Mad Dawg

Herf Dog
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys - been remiss for a few days. Work intrudes....

Java Blawan Estate for me this morning. Yummy stuff - I see whay this is the backbone of many blends. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My brew today is of the malted kind - I just got back from brewing and pitching 4 batches of beer at my local Brew on Premises. I've got a German Wheat, Bass Ale, Begian Triple and Red Ale.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Mauna Loa Makai this morning and Costa Rican Tarrazu - La Minita this afternoon. At least the coffee is good today. Weather and schedules have kinda screwed up the plans I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.