What's new

Today's Brew (May 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Kona da'Kine Estate Mix today. A low budget kona with all the taste and flavor of it's higher priced relatives. Great way to start the week.

Live well, laugh often

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hey,
This is my first time doing this.
Thanks to Stogies and hoagies and am going to enjoy some Rawanda masaka.
I will give you a report on it in about an hour, after I enjoy it.

This stuff smells wonderful in the bag, and I cant wait till I drink it.
Something to get me going today. I have to go run some errands and then take mom to the doctor.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I hope you like it. I keep that one in stock. As a matter of fact, our babysitter gets a mason jar full of the rawanda as part of her pay. She gets money, coffee beans, and a sub sandwich, plus our kids go to bed at 8. We don't have any trouble getting her to sit when we need her to. LOL

I'm having the Kenya AA Mariene this morning.

Live well, laugh often

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Wow, this stuff smelled great in the grinder.
I just sniffed it while the coffee was brewing.

Ding,coffee is done.

Just a smooth coffee flavor, no sharp acid or stale taste.
It is a nice way to start this day. My intentions were to sit out on the deck and smoke a gifted R&J cedros with this brew, but it is 34 degrees here today.

Maybe tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yep, the Rwanda Masaka is fantastic coffee. S&H got me hooked on it too when he sent some along with my birthday club package. He's a pusher-man! Have you ordered your roaster yet John?! Don't worry, you will soon!

I had the morning off so I enjoyed some Cuban Caracolillo with a QdO Corona. Perfect pairing!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
It's great! I really like it. It has a very unique flavor which I wish I was better at describing. Very earthy and nutty and oh so smoooooth! I'll be interested to hear your take on it.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Colombian Peaberry carocol....something or other. Way too long a name to deal with remembering this morning.
Long night last night celebrating a favorite aunt's 84th b'day. Her and her husband both 84, still sharp as tacks and full of life. Great examples of living life to the fullest.

Live well, laugh often

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Should have gone with the Mexican Chiapas, but did the Bolivian organic.
This afternoon will be the Chiapas.

Live well, laugh often

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Amazingly, I as yet have no Mexican coffee among the 28 varieties of beans from 18 countries that I've acquired so far.

So, Yemen Mokha - Bany Matar for me this morning. Excellent coffee.

I'm finally working my way through the coffee from my last bout of roasting madness so I can get out and roast some of the newer beans that have come in. I'm especially looking forward to the Ethiopian Harar - Horse and Australian Mountain Top.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Jerry at Killer Beans puts out awesome coffee. I was drinking that exclusively before I started roasting my own (sorry Jerry!). His customer service is absolutely top notch as well. Try the Caribbean Cutthroat and the African Asassin. Those are my personal favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.