What's new

Today's Brew (May 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
A new one today snagged from a box pass

Ethiopian Organic Sidamo. A good coffee, wish I had more.

Live well, laugh often

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
JBM
This is a great coffee but at the price I don't think I'll be stocking up on it. IMO there are many other's out there that I enjoy every bit as much but cost WAY less, such as the Yemens, Ethiopians and even some of the Kona's.

On another note, I think once I get through my current batch of roasted beans, I'm going to roast a larger quantity of a smaller variety of beans each week. My plan is to drink the same coffee for 3-4 days before switching to another. I've been changing coffees nearly every day and they've mostly all been good, but I'm hoping that sticking with one for a few days will help me recognize and appreciate the different flavor profiles better. I'm also planning an informal cupping with a couple of my neighbors. Again, my hope is to learn to break down the various flavors and nuances better.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I gave the Brazillian Bombshell another try again today. It is definitely my least favorite of the three killer beans varieties I have on hand.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just got into this stuff myself. Love it and alot cheaper than cigars. Today is Ethopian MAO. Gotta put a plug in for Sweet Marie's what a great online site.

Status
Not open for further replies.