What's new

Today's Drink (non-beer)

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm with you there! I gotta real problem with the Extra Toasty Cheez-its.:confused:
Dude. No way. That is hilarious because that is EXACTLY my number one weakness. The regular ones I can take or leave but the Toasty fellas are irresistible. Especially after a few beers. Tied with Planters Cheez Balls for my all-time favorite chip-type snack :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Dude. No way. That is hilarious because that is EXACTLY my number one weakness. The regular ones I can take or leave but the Toasty fellas are irresistible. Especially after a few beers. Tied with Planters Cheez Balls for my all-time favorite chip-type snack :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 168334
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:Little bastards are damn tasty!!!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
the best bourbon that @icehog never knew about...... (smooches) (purchased 16 bottles over 6 months)
Jay, I see Few at Binny's (several expressions) and my local Jewel (1 or 2 versions). Binny';s even has a 4 pack sampler with small bottles. Which version is your favorite, and which do you recommend?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I went the the GF's bar last night and had a couple pours on Barrell CS batch 16 that she cracked, and a friend who was there bought both my pours. Not my favorite Barrell Cask Strength batch I've tried.

Home later and poured a big pour of Maker's Mark FAE-01 (wood finished series). It was good, and now I'm a little buzzed, so I decide to crack a store pick of MM wood finished that I grabbed last week. My goodness it is delicious. Local store (Garfield's) has two different picks, I am going to belly up to their bar one day in the next week and try pours to see if either is purchase worthy.