What's new

Today's Drink (non-beer)

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
One of my first drain pours, long before I was a bourbon guy.
Brutal. Last drain pour I can recall was this peach wine my wife wanted to try. Both of us agreed at first sip that there was no other option other than to offer it to the sink gods.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:ROFLMAO: Is it awful? Seen it on the shelf but I'm not really a vodka guy, generally.
It isn't bad if you're use to Absolut flavors, Skyy, and other low tier "premium" vodkas.

If you're making screw drivers for club girls or middle aged ladies having a ladies night to recapture their youth it works very well and is kind of interesting.

Last edited:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It isn't bad if you're use to Absolut flavors, Skyy, and other low tier "premium" vodkas.

If you're making screw drivers for club girls or middle aged ladies having a ladies night to recapture their youth it works very well and is kind of interesting.
:ROFLMAO: So, good in an appletini, not so good neat. Got it, hahaha.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Me: Spends the better part of 2021-now complaining about how bizarrely impossible it is to get ahold of this beer

Also me: Scores a 6er today and then mixes the first one into a michelada, thus completely disguising and overwhelming it's flavor